Sleep problems are very common for women, particularly at times of hormonal flux such as PMS, perimenopause and menopause. For example, did you know that sleeping problems is the most common symptom women experience during menopause?* In fact, our research shows that if you have trouble sleeping, you’re likely to have almost double the number of menopause symptoms compared to women with no sleep disruption. This is why we’ve developed the Health & Her Sleep Aid Supplement.
Designed to support women who experience sleeping problems at times of hormonal flux, Health & Her Sleep Aid has been developed with expert nutritionists and contains a carefully formulated blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs to support the 5 key stages of a restful night’s sleep
- Get to sleep – Chamomile aids a soothing transition to a restful and healthy sleep and Ashwagandha supports the onset of sleep
- Stay asleep – Hop extracts have a soothing effect and promote a good sleep. Saffron helps support relaxation
- Improve sleep quality – Lavender helps to support relaxation and maintain a healthy sleep
- Healthy sleep cycle – Cherries and 5HTP are a source of melatonin, which is a natural compound that helps contribute to the body’s natural sleep cycles and circadian rhythms
- Wake refreshed – Vitamin B6 and Magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Developed by Experts: Our natural sleep aid contains herbs, vitamins and minerals to help aid a soothing transition to a night of restful sleep and promote a relaxing sleep cycle.
- Hormone Balance & Tiredness Reduction - Health & Her Sleep Aid is suitable for women experiencing hormone fluctuations and contains hormone-balancing ingredients such as Sage and Vitamin B6 to help support temperature regulation at night
- Supports Immune System & Psychological Functions
- Reishi Mushroom helps support the immune system. Vitamins B6, Magnesium, and 5HTP support psychological function in periods of mental and nervous tension.
How To Use:
- Take one capsule with your last meal of the day, ideally with a cold drink. Avoid warm drinks, especially caffeinated ones.
- No added preservatives or artificial colours.
- Non-drowsy formula