The FERTI·LILY Conception Cup and Conception Gel are designed to be used together to help couples that are trying to conceive. The FERTI·LILY Conception Cup increases the amount of sperm brought to the cervix and increases the chances of Conception, while the Conception Gel is sperm safe and enhances the comfort and pleasure of conceiving.
- Sperm-friendly lubricant.
- Clinically Proven.
- Mimics natural fertile fluids.
- Contains Fructose, which gives sperm energy to swim.
- 50ml flip-cap tube for optimal ease-of-use during intercourse.
- Mid-market price point on sperm survival.
- FERTI·LILY Conception Cup.
- Conception Gel.
How to use:
FERTI·LILY Conception Cup.
- Before inserting the cup for the first time, boil it in water and pat it dry.
- Keep it within easy reach of your bed, in its handy cotton bag.
- Insert it straight after ejaculation (without sitting or standing).
- It can remain in place for up to an hour – even while urinating or showering.
- Inserted into the vagina after ejaculation, the Ferti Lily pushes semen towards the cervix (the opening of the uterus), cradling the sperm in the protective environment of the cervical mucus. This way, more sperm cells survive and more of them can swim up into the uterus. And the more sperm cells enter the uterus, the higher the chances that one of them will reach and penetrate the egg - thus increasing the odds of conception.
- Apply during intercourse to smoothe movement and add pleasure.
Read: Are you ready to be a fertility success story?
Read: Ferti.Lily Conception Cup:FAQ's.