The Digital Basal Thermometer allows a woman to determine her body temperature for basal body temperature (BBT) charting purposes. Designed specifically for fertility charting and predicting ovulation, it provides results to 1/100th of a degree Fahrenheit. Because consistency and accuracy are critical, the thermometer also offers helpful charting functions, such as digital memory recall and a peak temperature indicator.
- Digital display reads to 1/100th of a degree Fahrenheit (e.g. 97.56).
- Certified accuracy to 1/10th of a degree.
- Peak-temperature indicator sound.
- Large, easy-to-read digital display.
- Digital memory recall function for most recent reading.
- Includes a replaceable battery, clear storage case and an ovulation chart.
How to use:
- Take your temperature first thing in the morning. Use a digital BBT thermometer to take your temperature as soon as you wake up. Do it while you’re still lying down before you do anything else — even sitting up, talking or taking a sip of water.
- Record your temperature. Plot your temperature on the BBT chart or record the data in a BBT app. (Make sure you’ve gotten at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep for the most accurate reading.) If you’re using a smart BBT thermometer, your temperature might get stored on your phone automatically. Your BBT rises about half a degree immediately after ovulation, so if the increase has held steady for three days or more, it’s safe to assume that you’ve ovulated.
- Look for a trend. After a few months you should start to detect a pattern of temperature highs and lows. You can use that information to predict when you’ll ovulate during your next cycle.
- Have sex when you’re most fertile. Ovulation usually happens a day or two before your BBT rises. (For instance, if your BBT increase happens on day 16 of your cycle each month, you’re probably ovulating on day 14 or 15.) Plan to have sex on the days that you’re ovulating, and give yourself some extra insurance by having sex one or two days before and after ovulation too. (Sperm can hang around for a few days waiting for the egg to show up.)
Product Reviews (6)
This thermometer is very useful and it works fine. I got no problems with it.
I have no complaints for this thermometer, except that it can be a little slow. It does however seem to be accurate so the slowness doesn't detract from the quality.
I've had this thermometer for close to two years, using it almost everyday for about a year and a half and the battery STILL isn't dead! The only thing I wish it had was a backlight, but it will let you pull up the last temp taken if you hold down the button. Which is very useful if you just want to take your temperature and fall back asleep.
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Takes my temperature. Haven't had a problem with it let. I only wish it had a little light maybe so I wouldn't have to turn on the lights in order to see the numbers. Otherwise no complaints! I can't really test to see how accurate it is, but I think it is.
Hi My husband & I have been ttcing for the past year in a half and I wanted to find out exactly when I ovulate. I have been using this product for weeks and it works perfectly. For anyone who is trying to tempt for ovulation this product is perfect. I am a youtube Vlogger & I have recommended this product for anyone is is ttcing. Hoping for a BFP this cycle!
This digital basal thermometer is great for tracking your BBT. The thermometer gives accurate results and comes in a nice hard plastic case for travelling. Only downfall is that it does take about 2 minutes to read your temperature, and two minutes early in the morning feels like an eternity!
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.