Get relief from cold and flu symptoms and bring wellness to your entire family in style with a Crane top fill Drop humidifier with sound machine. With an award-winning design & top rated performance, Crane’s 1.0 gallon top fill Drop ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers provide up to 500 sq. ft. of coverage and 24-hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion.
- Variable output settings and an adjustable 360° mist lid
- Whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies
- SOUND MACHINE: Three soothing sleep options to help sleep better at night – white noise, rain and ocean waves.
- TOP FILL: Top fill for easy filling and easy cleaning. You can place you hand inside of the tank to thoroughly clean and disinfect. No hard-to-reach places for bacteria growth.
- DETACHABLE CORD: Detachable cord for easy cleaning.
- AROMA TRAY: Aroma tray is included in the base for vapor pads or unscented pads so you can add essential oil to the humidifier.
- NIGHTLIGHT: Color changing nightlight included. This humidifier’s steady red light supports better sleep throughout the night.
- VARIABLE SPEED SETTINGS: No matter the humidity level you would like to achieve, we’ve got you covered. The Crane Drop Cool Mist Humidifiers offer variable output settings and an adjustable 360° mist lid, making it easier than ever to send the mist in any direction. This home humidifier’s mist output is perfect for humidifying rooms up to 500 sq. ft., which is a standard medium to large sized room.
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane’s Drop Humidifier runs whisper quiet, making it the perfect bedroom humidifier option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies.
- ONE GALLON TANK: The 1.0 Gal. tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink, and has an easy to carry handle at the top.
- 24 HOUR RUN TIME: The Drop Humidifier runs up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about running out of soothing mist overnight. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off if the reservoir runs dry.
Q: Will my Crane humidifier turn off automatically?
A: The unit will shut off once it runs dry.