The Clevamama ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Support elevates your baby to ease the discomfort caused by reflux, colic, nasal congestion as well as aiding digestion. The adjustable straps allow you to position your baby on the elevated pad where they are more comfortable.
The Clevamama ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Support promotes a supine sleeping position recommended to reduce the risk of SIDS, whilst ClevaFoam® Technology protects the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly).
Made using ClevaFoam® technology, which was researched and developed with the University of Trinity College Dublin, it is scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and increase support by an enormous 80%, thereby helping to prevent Flat Head Syndrome.
- Elevated to help relieve the affects of colic and reflux
- Made using ClevaFoam® technology to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome
- Belly and bum wrap
- Promotes "Back to Sleep" resting position as recommended to help prevent SIDS
- Dimensions: 40L x 45W x 10H cm
Suitable from: 0 Months +
HOW TO USE:
Assemble as per illustrations.
The harness can be moved down the pad gradually as your baby grows so eventually only their torso remains on the elevated pad, which is all that is necessary for the ClevaSleep Plus Elevated Support™ to be effective. If you wish to use a sleep sack with the ClevaSleep+™, remove part B of the harness that goes between your baby's leg and place the harness closely but not tightly around your baby's tummy as per the image.
The removal cover and harness are all washable as per the instructions below. The Wedge itself may be washed very occasionally and very gently by hand using a mild detergent. Gently press excess water from the wedge and allow to dry flat.
The following information is for ClevaFoam® ClevaSleep+™.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- To avoid possible entanglement or strangulation, do not add additional strings or straps to the product.
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Once your baby is able to roll over freely, the ClevaSleep+™ is no longer effective in positioning your baby and its use should be discontinued.
- Avoid swaddling baby while using this product.
- Inspect that Velcro is still unclogged and strongly secured each time you use the product and your baby is comfortable and unable to reach or touch the Velcro.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged .
A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER place this product on countertops, tables, on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
Remove all packaging from this item and dispose of carefully to avoid suffocation.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size if they have been shrunk for transportation reasons.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18-C.
Excellent pillow my little one slept so much better and now my little nephew is using it, would highly recommend
I bought this for my new born baby as he would vomit after every feed and got cold symptoms pretty much a few days after he was born. We wanted to buy something which would help him stop vomiting and keep his head elevated to prevent him from vomiting. It works very well and we are so happy. You do have to buy the cover for this separate but other than that very happy with this product. The foam is comfortable for my baby and the cushions on the sides are adjustable which grows with your baby. My boy is 2 months now and I have used this since he was born
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.