Researched and developed with the University at Trinity College in Dublin, the ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow is the only pillow scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on the back of your baby’s head by 50% and increase support by 80%, thereby helping to prevent Flat Head Syndrome. Designed with safety in mind, ClevaFoam® is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention, making it suitable for use with babies.
The ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow is the ultimate pillow for combining comfort and support for your baby to ensure a peaceful and restful night’s sleep.
Manufactured using fabrics and foams that are hypo-allergenic, PH balanced and toxin free makes the pillow suitable for use with babies who suffer from asthma and allergies. The AirFlow™ fabric draws away moisture and increases airflow and is also Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
Suitable from 0-12 Months
The pillow itself may be washed occasionally and gently by hand using a mild detergent. Gently squeeze excess water from the pillow and allow to dry flat.
How to position your baby on to the pillow:
Place your baby's head and shoulders on to the pillow, as per the image on the packaging.
The following information is for ClevaFoam® Baby, Toddler and pram pillow.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back to help prevent SIDs.
A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER use this product on countertops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18-C.