It is so important to keep your child safe and healthy and keeping their hands clean is a vital part of this. Everyday products can be harsh on little hands, this hand wash contains glycerin and coconut-derived cleansers, to leave hands feeling hydrated and prevent them from drying out - even if you forget to apply hand cream afterwards!
- Suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and even skin that may be prone to eczema.
- Dermatologist and paediatrician approved.
- Fragranced with uplifting grapefruit which gives the feeling of clean, and organic tea tree oil that is known to be one of nature’s own anti bacterials.
How to use:
- Pump 2-3 squirts into hands and wash thoroughly under warm, running water.
- Make sure to wash between fingers and the back of the hands, and make some bubbles!
- Hand washing should take 20 seconds or as long as it takes to sing 'Humpty Dumpty' if you are doing it properly.
- Dry hands thoroughly on a clean, dry towel after washing then apply hand cream or moisturiser.
- If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water.
- External use only.
- If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water and stop use.
- To keep hands soft after washing apply the Child's Farm Baby Moisturiser - Shea & Coca Butter.