Britax Two Way Elite Group 1 - 9 months
The TWO-WAY is designed for families who need flexibility. Such as extended rearward or forward facing travel from 9 kg until 25 kg. Or the ability to smoothly transfer between cars thanks to its compact size and light weight.
- Recline Position Provides a comfortable sleeping position for your child. Simply adjust your seat before fitting it in the car.
- Removable Cover This clever designed machine washable seat cover that can easily be removed so you can clean up and get on your way quickly.
- Extended Rearward Facing In a frontal collision with a rearward facing seat the crash forces are directed to the back of the seat, while the remaining energy is spread evenly across the head, neck and upper body. With a forward facing seat the energy of the impact is distributed differently across the seat structure and restraint system – potentially resulting in more energy impacting on the child’s body. We recommend that children should travel rearward facing for as long as possible.
- Protective Side Wings Padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force of a side impact.
- 5 Point Safety Harness A 5-point harness is the safest way to secure your child in a car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell. In the event of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs.
- Weight: 7,1 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 72 x 47 x 50 cm
- Forward facing installation and Rearward facing installation 9 - 25 kg
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works really really well
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.