The Britax TWO-WAY Elite is designed for families who need flexibility. Can be used for rearward or forward-facing travel from 9 kg until 25 kg. Easily and smoothly transfers between cars, thanks to its compact size and light weight.
- Suitable from 9 month to 6 years
- Recline Position: provides a comfortable sleeping position for your child. Simply adjust your seat before fitting it in the car.
- Removable Cover: machine-washable seat cover, can easily be removed so you can clean it up and get on your way quickly.
- Extended Rearward Facing: in a frontal collision with a rearward facing seat the crash forces are directed to the back of the seat, while the remaining energy is spread evenly across the head, neck and upper body. With a forward facing seat the energy of the impact is distributed differently across the seat structure and restraint system – potentially resulting in more energy impacting on the child’s body. We recommend that children should travel rearward facing for as long as possible.
- Protective Side Wings: padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force of a side impact.
- 5 Point Safety Harness: a 5-point harness is the safest way to secure your child in a car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell. In the event of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs.
- Weight: 7,1 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 72 x 47 x 50 cm
- Forward facing installation and Rearward facing installation, 9 - 25 kg
- Want to find the best car seat for your child? Check out the Britax Fit Finder