Wear your Belly Bandit over the Shield to help tighten and shrink your belly, waist and hips while minimizing stretch marks and hydrating your skin! Use for C-section protection! As an added layer of protection on your incision, wear Belly Shield under your clothes to avoid abrasive rubbing or chaffing. Your favorite scar treatment creams or oils can be used with your belly shield. *Belly Bandit not included.
- Designed to fit perfectly underneath our Belly Bandit® post-pregnancy belly wrap (sold separately) to protect and restore your skin
- Made with our exclusive WonderWeave™ material, designed to prevent creams and moisturizers from seeping onto your clothes, so your skin can absorb the hydration necessary for recovery. Use in combination with your favorite stretch mark cream, scar cream, or daily moisturizer
- Machine washable (Toss the Belly Shield™ in the wash and keep your Belly Bandit® cleaner, longer!)
- For Post C-Section Recovery: Adds an extra layer of protection over your incision, preventing abrasive rubbing and chaffing
Please Note: The Belly Shield™ is not a substitute for the Belly Bandit® post-pregnancy belly wrap. The Belly Shield does not have any compression.
Belly Bandit Care Instructions:
Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Rinse thoroughly. Lay flat and allow to air dry. DO NOT twist or wring. Please note the Belly Bandit may take up to 12 hours to dry.
HOW TO SIZE FOR YOUR BELLY BANDIT
Correct sizing is essential for comfort and product effectiveness. Buy ing a Belly Bandit that is too large will not wear well under clothing and may affect end results. There is no exact science that fits all women, but don't fret, here are some tips we have found to be helpful... If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy belly size.
In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the part of your tummy that is the biggest all the way around your abdomen, which is usually at the belly button, and choose the corresponding band for your size. Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your belly measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size. If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for belly size. The Belly Bandit is designed with five inches of adjustability to stay tight as you shrink.
HOW YOUR BELLY BANDIT® SHOULD FIT.
When you try on your Belly Bandit® for the first time the ends should barely be touching. That's right, if you can pull the Velcro closed it is too big! If the ends of the band are 1-2 inches shy of closing DO NOT EXCHANGE for a larger size. Simply lay down on a flat surface with the band beneath you and try closing it or get a little help from your partner! If you find the band to be extremely tight you can wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink in to the size. You’ll soon be wearing it around the clock!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.