- Shrinks your belly, waist & hips
- Most popular style
- Made from super-soft bamboo that is moisture wicking and antimicrobial (so comfortable it's recommend for c-section mamas)
- Recommended by doctors: you can start wearing the Belly Bandit immediately after delivery
- Holds your post-delivery loose skin, decreasing tension - this helps to prevent stretch mark formation in the postpartum period
- Provides comfort after C-Section by protecting the incision, thus accelerating healing
- Supports the back, legs and core muscle structure, forcing your lower back to straighten promoting good posture which is especially crucial during breastfeeding
- Helps treat diastasis recti by pulling together the two halves of the outermost abdominal muscle (recti) and heal the weakened connective tissue
How To Use:
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day including during sleep (only taking it off to shower) for a minimum of 6-8 weeks in order to receive maximum belly, waist and hip shrinking benefits. Most women will see huge results in the first 5 days when worn as directed and others within the first 2-3 weeks! You can wear it while you are working out. The constant pressure on your belly will remind you to engage your core.
The ends of your Belly Bandit should just touch, about 1-2 inches shy of closing, to achieve the best end results. If you find the band extremely tight in the beginning, simply lay down on a flat surface with the band beneath you and have someone assist you in closing the Velcro and wear it for a few hours each day. As you begin to shrink, you will soon be wearing it around the clock.
HOW TO SIZE FOR YOUR BELLY BANDIT:
Correct sizing is essential for comfort and product effectiveness. Buying a Belly Bandit that is too large will not wear well under clothing and may affect end results. There is no exact science that fits all women, but here are some tips we have found to be helpful: if you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy belly size. In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the part of your tummy that is the biggest all the way around your abdomen, which is usually at the belly button, and choose the corresponding band for your size. Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your belly measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size. If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for belly size. The Belly Bandit is designed with five inches of adjustability to stay tight as you shrink.
HOW YOUR BELLY BANDIT® SHOULD FIT:
When you try on your Belly Bandit® for the first time the ends should barely be touching. That's right, if you can pull the Velcro closed it is too big! If the ends of the band are 1-2 inches shy of closing DO NOT EXCHANGE for a larger size. Simply lay down on a flat surface with the band beneath you and try closing it or get a little help from your partner! If you find the band to be extremely tight you can wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink in to the size. You’ll soon be wearing it around the clock!
Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Rinse thoroughly. Lay flat and allow to air dry. DO NOT twist or wring. Please note the Belly Bandit may take up to 12 hours to dry.