Baby head positioner developed and patented by a French pediatrician to prevent flat head syndrome. The Babymoov Lovenest is a comfy, ergonomical head rest designed in full respect of the shape of baby's skull. It provides support without impeding freedom of movement. Suitable from 0 to 4 months.
- Efficient preventive measure against plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome)
- Product developped by Dr. Manuel Maidenberg, French pediatrician
- Soft and comfortable for baby
- Provides support for baby's head with an adapted shape to avoid flat spot on baby's skull
- It also reassures and soothes baby thanks to its 'holding / cocoon' effect that makes baby feels like in mother's womb
- Fits any bed, baby bouncer, carrycots and pushchairs - can be used anywhere
- Ensures good ventilation during baby's sleep
- Can be used from birth
- Breathable fabric / cotton spandex
- Filling: foam
- 23 x 23 x 3 cm
Product Reviews (6)
I was skeptic about this product but having used it from 7weeks on our baby I'm happy with the results. She used to prefer resting her head on her right side always no matter what. She wouldn't even turn her head towards us for more than a few seconds. This had made her head asymmetrical in appearance to the extent that a few people pointed it out! *panic* So we decided to use a pillow. After using this one our little one can now move her head in all directions and the asymmetrical appearance is gone. So we are very happy with the results.
Great for preventing flat spots on soft baby heads from sleeping on back all the time.
My daughter has a flat head on one side, so after doing a bit of research, I purchased this pillow. Her head is now almost back to normal after only 2 months of use. I honestly can't tell if it's due to the usage of the pillow or because I spent my days doing all I can to avoid her being on this side of her head. I believe it's probably a combination of both. I did take off some of my stress since I knew her head was in the right position using the pillow, it allowed me to relax a little.
my little one seems to sleep so much better with this nice pillow. its soft and doesnt move under her head. sweet dreams for baby and it prevents flat head!
We used this for my baby's flat head for almost 2 months.She kept on moving it away from her head when she is on her crib so we just used this when she sits on her bouncy chair. With the help of this,she is not flat head anymore...
Flat spot seems to be correcting itself with use of pillow every night and on change table. Very happy with that..
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.