BabyDan Wooden Bedrail White
Out of Stock
Provide your child with a safe, secure sleeping environment with the Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail. Attaches with ease to both cot and single beds offering reassurance and peace of mind as your child sleeps. Can be detached and stored away when not in use. No tools required.
Specifically designed to ensure a safe, secure sleeping environment for your child. The Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail is suited for children aged 18 months to 5 years, and can be attached to both cot and single beds, providing peace of mind and reassurance as it’s easily secured beneath the mattress. The Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail guard is made of furniture grade hardwood and requires no tools in either the mounting or detachment of the bed rail. The Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail White can be dismounted completely from the cot/bed frame and may be stored out of sight if required. The Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail White measures H42 x W90cm.
- Colour: White
- Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail guard easily detaches from the cot/bed frame and can be stored out of sight when not in use.
- Made from furniture grade hardwood.
- Designed for use to secure children aged 18 months to 5 years.
- Protects your child as they sleep, as the Baby Dan Wooden Bed Rail guard secures beneath the mattress.
- Measures H42 x W90cm
- No tools are needed in either the mounting or detachment of rail.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this bedrail for my 18-months old when moved her to junior bed. Bedrail is great, solid wood frame looks exactly like other parts of her bed, no difference there. It is providing a safety for my little one and I can sleep reassured as well. I can definitely recommend this product.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.