The BabyDan Danchair White is specifically designed to provide a safe, secure feeding environment for your child with extra long feet for additional stability and balance. Created to sit snugly against any regular kitchen or dining table, the super wooden Danchair from Baby Dan boasts a seat, footrest and safety brace which are all fully adjustable to meet the demands of your child as they grow, suitable from six months of age, the Baby Dan Danchair cleverly converts to a junior dining chair as required and features 8 height positions and a wipe clean seat. Featuring a 5 point harness, the Baby Dan Danchair exceeds all highchair specifications with measurements of H80, W43, D57cm and a weight of 8kg. The Baby Dan Danchair delivers safety, security and innovation.
- The Baby Dan Danchair is a fully adjustable highchair suitable for children from 6 months of age.
- Features extra long feet for additional safety, security and balance.
- Boasts a 5 point harness, seat, footrest and safety brace.
- Measures W43 H80 D57cm and weighs 8kg.
- The Baby Dan Danchair has a height adjustable footrest.
- Converts to a junior dining chair as your child grows.
- Designed to sit against any regular kitchen or dining table
- Made in Denmark and tested to the highest safety standards
In the Blog:
Q: What age is the BabyDan Danchair suitable for?
A: The BabyDan chair is suitable from 6 months of age.