BabyDan Danchair White
The BabyDan Danchair White is specifically designed to provide a safe, secure feeding environment for your child with extra long feet for additional stability and balance. Created to sit snugly against any regular kitchen or dining table, the super wooden Danchair from Baby Dan boasts a seat, footrest and safety brace which are all fully adjustable to meet the demands of your child as they grow, suitable from six months of age, the Baby Dan Danchair cleverly converts to a junior dining chair as reuired and features 8 height positions and a wipe clean seat. Featuring a 5 point harness, the Baby Dan Danchair exceeds all highchair specifications with measurements of H80, W43, D57cm and a weight of 8kg. The Baby Dan Danchair delivers safety, security and innovation and will protect your child from 6 months of age right through to your childs teens with ease.
- The Baby Dan Danchair is a fully adjustable highchair suitable for children from 6 months of age.
- Features extra long feet for additional safety, security and balance.
- Boasts a 5 point harness, seat, footrest and safety brace.
- Measures W43 H80 D57cm and weighs 8kg.
- The Baby Dan Danchair has a height adjustable footrest.
- Converts to a junior dining chair as your child grows.
- Designed to sit against any regular kitchen or dining table.
In the Blog:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This chair is brilliant. We first bought one five years ago for my son and he still uses it now. Just bought another ready for my daughter. It is really sturdy, easy to put together and looks good too. It goes right up to the table like a normal chair which is brilliant. Excellent value for money.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.