A breast shell that does not fit correctly prevents efficient pumping, can cause pain and give rise to sore nipples. Making the right choice of breast shell is important, and the breast shell is correct if:
- the nipple moves freely in the funnel and can follow the rhythmic movements of the pump
- none or very little of the areola tissue is in the funnel
- the milk flows and the breast feels soft everywhere after pumping.
- 1 x 22mm Breast Shells
- 1 x 26mm Breast Shells
- 1 x 28mm Breast Shells
- 1 x 31mm Breast Shells
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.