The Calypso-to-go Double Electric Breast pump is ideal for breastfeeding and expressing mums on-the-go! This pack has everything a new breastfeeding mama needs, the perfect gift for a mum-to-be.
- Based on Hospital grade technology & lactation consultant recommended.
- 2-phase technology.
- Reduces pumping time whilst increasing milk production and accelerating 'let down'.
- Features 64 combinations of settings for speed and suction, meeting all mum's expressing needs.
- Battery or mains operated for complete flexibility.
- Compact design and reduced sound level for discreet expression.
- Comes with a handy breastfeeding shoulder bag, double pumpsets, a good selection of breast shell sizes, an Optiflow insert for comfortable pumping plus additional milk storage bottles, cool elements and a cool bag.
- Can be either battery or mains operated for complete flexibility (UK adaptor included).
- Vacuum Seal technology offers maximum safety and hygiene.
- MicroSens electronics ensure accuracy, and easily show the settings on a clear LED display.
- Free from Bisphenol-A.
- Calypso breast pump.
- 2 x pumpset.
- 2 x 31mm breast shell.
- 2 x 28mm breast shell insert.
- 2 x Optiflow (fits in 31mm breast shell).
- Brush for cleaning.
- Bottle holder.
- Mains adapter.
- Breastfeeding bag.
- Cool Bag with 3 cooling elements.
- 6 x bottles.
- Calypso bag and a Kombikit ( converts pumpset into Amaryll manual breast pump).
- Soothe sore nipples with Mama Mio Nipple Balm.
- Silverette Nursing Cups - The Orginal Cup, Pure 925 Silver are excellent to protect nipples while breastfeeding.
*once used cannot be returned unless faulty
So simple to use. Quick compared to manual pumping. Quick delivery, had an issue with pump but rang and new replacement was with me the next day, excellent customer service. Loads of extra bits like storage bottles and cooler bag, very handy. Would recommend to anyone wanting to continue breastfeeding.
It's very quiet than other brand breast pump. You can bring anywhere. Also easy to care and handle.
I bought this for my wife to aid in feeding our daughter, who was born very small at 5lb 10oz, and am so glad I did as it has been indispensable and helped to express and get the milk flowing. Our little one was struggling to get the milk out and this has helped feed her by bottle, increase the milk flow, helped her sleep and now feed progressively more. Good buy..
Have started using the pump this weekend and am very happy. I have never used a breast pump before so have no comparison however after researching I opted for this pump and am glad I did. The pump is quiet and comfortable and I have managed to express quite quickly. I have used single mode to pump while my daughter also has a feed to save time but this is a bit of a balancing act, particularly when you need to change the settings to get the milk flowing if it stops, with more practice I may perfect this. I would highly recommend this pump.
Very good breastpump that peforms better then even the medela ones supplied in the hospital. This is our third breastpump from various suppliers and this is the best one. It is small, powerful and very quiet. As a bonus it can also be operated using batteries.
Grate product. I have rented one before I bought this one as I didn't want to waist the money. I am very happy with it. My baby dose not want to drink the milk form my breast during the day because the flow of the milk, he is choking after one minute of drinking, so I need to pump like 7 to 6 time a day. Also works on the battery and I can use it while I am traveling, it need 6 aa battery's.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.