Contents: 131 g (1 month supply) Inositol is active in cell to cell communication, transmitting nerve impulses. Cells need inositol to regulate various functions mediated by hormones such as insulin. It is an important component in the development and maturation of eggs. Although inositol occurs naturally in cereals, fruits and nuts, many women with PCOS suffer from insulin resistance due to an inositol deficiency. Supplementing with myo-inositol can therefore assist in maintaining levels of this important nutrient. We have added Folate to provide a combination that boosts your intake of both during preconception.
- Myo-inositol (4g) per daily dose
- Added folate to support preconception levels
- Powder formulation
- 1 month supply of 1.5 teaspoons per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Inositol 4000mg Folate 5mthf (200ug)
The amount of Folate included in this product is less than the recommended supplemental amount during preconception of 400ug per day. Please use alongside a good quality multivitamin & mineral supplement containing the recommend amount.
Directions for Use:
- Take 1.5 level teaspoons per day dissolved in water or juice with or immediately after food.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- We also recommend the Zita West Pregnancy Plan as a nutritional plan for pre conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.