Breathe easier and sleep more comfortably with the Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier. The Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier releases up to 95% bacteria-free, visible warm mist to help temporarily relieve cough and congestion.
- Dispenses Warm Mist to relieve coughs and congestion.
- Runs up to 24 Hours per Filling.
- Medicine Cup for use with Liquid Inhalants such as Vicks Vapo Steam .
- Integrated Scent Pad Heater for use with Vicks VapoPads.
- Large Tank Opening for Easy Cleaning.
- Removable Dishwasher Safe Parts.
- Tank Handle for Easy Carrying and Filling.
How to use:
- Make sure your humidifier is on a firm level water resistant surface at least 12 inches from the wall.
- To fill, lift the tank and remove the cap by turning counter-clockwise.
- Fill the water tank with cool water, secure the cap and place it back on the base. Make sure your humidifier is turned off before plugging it in.
- To use with Vicks vapo steam add 1 tablespoon of the inhalant to the medicine cup.
- To use Vicks vapor pads open the scent pad door and insert the vapo pad up to two pads can be inserted then shut the door.
- Turn the power nob to the high or low setting and wait three to four minutes for visible mist to appear.
- When your humidifier is out of water the reset light will illuminate to turn the humidifier off. Refill the water tank and place it back on the base, wait five minutes then turn the humidifier back on.
- Can be used with Vicks VapoPads.
- If you prefer a cool mist humidifier try the Crane 'Elliot The Elephant' Cool Mist Humidifier.
Q: How often should I clean the Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier?
A: You should rinse the unit daily, and thoroughly clean according to the Owner’s Manual weekly. The unit should also be emptied if it's not being used, and the filter should be dried (if applicable).
Super Fast Delivery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
" Works really really well" - Grace