Ultrasun Face Anti Pigmentation SPF50+ protects skin throughout the day from harmful UVA, UVB, blue light and Infrared-A rays, whilst preventing and diminishing the intensity of hyper-pigmentation. This multi functional sun protection, which offers superior photostability will start to visibly brighten existing pigmentation within 14 days, in addition to anti-ageing properties including Ectoin®, a rare natural ingredient scientifically proven to prevent UVA-induced premature photo-ageing of the skin. Designed to work as a primer, moisturiser and sun cream all in one, it has a matte finish thanks to its innovative formula.
- ACTIVES - Ectoin®, GSP-T, Hexylresorcinol, Ascorbyl Glucoside
Made without oil, emulsifiers or perfumes
- Lightweight texture that leaves skin soft and protected.
- UVA Filter - 95%
- Water resistant
How to Use:
- Always apply sun protection generously to clean, dry skin, ideally indoors, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Any less radically reduces the protection effect.
- Even sun protection with high SPF does not grant full protection.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight and protect them with a high SPF and appropriate clothing.
- Suitable for the face and body.
- Check out Ultrasun Family SPF30 if you prefer a lower SPF.
Q: What does it mean if a product is Non-Comedogenic?
A: Non-comedogenic indicates that a product has been formulated to avoid causing clogged pores. Many sun sensitivities and allergies are caused where sun cream blocks the pores and the skin is not able to breathe. Mineral oils and silicones can contribute to blocking of the pores. All Ultrasun products are non-comedogenic and free-from mineral oils and silicones.