The Redcastle Ergonomic Baby Wedge sleep positioner has many of the benefits of the Cocoonababy but in a pared down design that will fit in a moses basket / crib / stroller or cot bed on the lowest setting, and is perfect for travelling (with its own carry bag).
It supports your baby in a slightly curved shape and at a slight incline which is the best position for your newborn's first months and because it feels womb-like, it will reassure and calm them for a better night's sleep.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- Improves the quality and duration of your baby's sleep by offering a reassuring and comforting closeness thanks to the semi-foetal, slightly rounded position which feels womb-like for your baby.
- It can also limit your baby waking themselves from the startle (moro) reflex which is a natural newborn 'jerk' that can happen while your baby sleeps and can sometimes wake them up.
- It can limit the onset of some adjustment disorders such as reflux problems because of its slight incline of 7% and hip flexion both of which helps limit reflux symptoms.
- The sleeping environment compliments your babies all round development by keeping your baby gently flexed, freeing their head and upper body movements, keeping their hands close to their face and their knees bent and higher than their buttocks. This is the ideal position for a new babies all round development.
- It comes with a removable leg bolster and soft washable cover made with the softest Fleur de Coton
- Suitable from birth (from 2.8kg/6 lbs 3 oz) to 3/4 months - it can be used safely until your baby starts to roll by themselves - usually at 3-4 months
- Baby-wedge, thanks to the head-hugger
- Weight 1.63kg
- Dimensions 58.7 x 32 x 13 cm
- Care: Removable cover, machine washable at 30°.
My baby loved this. She doesnt like to sleep anywhere but on this! I am happy she gets all the sleep she needs to grow. :)
Amazing! My newborn loves this thing! I recommend it to all new parents. This gives you a place to rest the baby next to you on the sofa and you can then use it in the crib to give baby a comfy place that's more appropriate to her size than the huge crib. We sometimes even use it in our Halo Bassinet, fits perfectly and eliminates the need to swaddle, which some babies don't love.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.