Designed for all FES and TENS machines, PALS® Clinical electrodes combine a patented stainless steel knit cloth and hydrogel construction with an exclusive impedance compensation system
- The gel of choice for extremely sensitive skin.
- Adheres through body hair.
- Patented stainless steel fabric for optimum conductivity and conformity.
- Designed for TENS and muscle stimulation applications.
- Pack of 4 Electrodes 50mm x 50mm
- Designed for all EMS and TENS applications, PALS® Clinical hypoallergenic and antimicrobial neurostimulation electrodes combine a patented stainless steel knit cloth and hydrogel construction with our exclusive impedance compensation system. The stainless-steel fabric provides optimum conductivity and conformity.
- The specialized blue DermaFlow® gel is gentle enough for use on extremely sensitive skin, thick enough to adhere through body hair, and designed to prevent smearing of the hydrogel outside the electrode area. The electrodes feature Axelgaard’s new skin friendly AmSeal® adhesive, which provides a superior bond.
- PALS Clinical is the most advanced addition to the PALS electrode series, considered to be Axelgaard’s highest quality electrodes. The PALS technology enhances patient comfort during stimulation by dispersing current evenly across the electrode while eliminating stinging, edge biting, and hot spots. The oversized border is specially designed to facilitate ease of proper removal to further promote electrode durability.
Electrode sizes and treatment area guide.
- 25mm – Typically used to treat the hands, feet, face and fingers
- 50mm – Typically used to treat the neck, arms, lower legs back and chest
- 70mm – Typically used to treat the quads (upper legs in general), lower back and during labour.
The electrodes all operate in the same function, though the 25mm electrodes are limited to a lower hz rating. All sets of electrodes can be used both for TENS treatment and STIM treatments.