Designed for all FES and TENS machines, PALS® Blue neurostimulation electrodes combine a patented stainless steel knit cloth and hydrogel construction with an exclusive impedance compensation system
- The gel of choice for extremely sensitive skin.
- Adheres through body hair.
- Patented stainless steel fabric for optimum conductivity and conformity.
- Designed for TENS and muscle stimulation applications.
- Each pack contains 4 electrodes sized 5cm x 5cm
Electrode sizes and treatment area guide.
- 25mm – Typically used to treat the hands, feet, face and fingers
- 50mm – Typically used to treat the neck, arms, lower legs back and chest
- 70mm – Typically used to treat the quads (upper legs in general), lower back and during labour.
The electrodes all operate in the same function, though the 25mm electrodes are limited to a lower hz rating. All sets of electrodes can be used both for TENS treatment and STIM treatments.