My Brest Friend Twins Pillow
Breastfeeding two babies can seem like something that is both wonderful and daunting, yet armed with some helpful tips and tools like the My Brest Friend Twin & Plus Size feeding pillow, you will soon find yourself feeding two babies simultaneously like a pro.
There are many reasons to consider breastfeeding your twins simultaneously including:
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than breastfeeding one baby after the other.
- Time saving strategies are crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed simultaneously, have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key hormone responsible for signaling milk production.
- It can also be difficult to bottle feed two babies at a time but with the help of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Feeding pillow, both babies can receive your attention at once.
- Extra comfort and support for twins Suggested for plus sizes Easy to wash, baby soft, plush zip off cover Adjustable back support Secure wrap around design
- Unique My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow wraps around the body
- Integrated into the pillow are a back rest, elbow supports and a firm flat front platform cushion
- Elbow supports prevents stress to her shoulders
- The back rest helps a mother to maintain good posture, preventing a sore back and neck
- Lifts the baby into the ideal position for feeding
- Endorsed by Paediatricians, Lactation Consultants and the La Leche League.
- Secured to the body with an adjustable Silent Release strap – adjusts to all sizes.
- Convenient pocket - for nursing and other accessories.
- Firm flat front cushion
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A must have it trying to breast feed with twins
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.