Breastfeeding two babies can seem like something that is both wonderful and daunting, yet armed with some helpful tips and tools like the My Brest Friend Twin & Plus Size feeding pillow, you will soon find yourself feeding two babies simultaneously like a pro.
There are many reasons to consider breastfeeding your twins simultaneously including:
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than breastfeeding one baby after the other.
- Time saving strategies are crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed simultaneously, have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key hormone responsible for signaling milk production.
- It can also be difficult to bottle feed two babies at a time but with the help of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Feeding pillow, both babies can receive your attention at once.
- Extra comfort and support for twins Suggested for plus sizes Easy to wash, baby soft, plush zip off cover Adjustable back support Secure wrap around design
- Unique My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow wraps around the body
- Integrated into the pillow are a back rest, elbow supports and a firm flat front platform cushion
- Elbow supports prevents stress to her shoulders
- The back rest helps a mother to maintain good posture, preventing a sore back and neck
- Lifts the baby into the ideal position for feeding
- Endorsed by Paediatricians, Lactation Consultants and the La Leche League.
- Secured to the body with an adjustable Silent Release strap – adjusts to all sizes.
- Convenient pocket - for nursing and other accessories.
- Firm flat front cushion
A must have it trying to breast feed with twins
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.