- Dry oil for an easy massage.
- Leaves a protective film on newborn(including newborns out of the NICU), baby and child's skin.
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
- High tolerance.
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- 0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*.
- Leaves the baby and child's skin moisturized and soft: 98% agree.
- Use test conducted under dermatological, pediatric and midwife control on 42 children, including infants under 3 months, over 4 weeks (self-assessment).
- Its oil texture penetrates quickly while facilitating the massage.
- Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
- Patented natural Avocado Oil: helps restore and protect the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Protective vegetable oils (pomegranate seed oil, sunflower oil): moisturize
I love this baby oil. It smells soooooo good and I have been giving baby V massages after each bath using this oil. I feel it really helps moisturizing his delicate and soft skin. It also last for a long time, abt 6 months with daily use. Highly recommended!
I have an 19 month toddler and have been using it since her birth...It has a nice pleasant smell and is super absorbent. Unlike other oil it doesn't stays on the surface of the skin but gets absorbed and doesn't even leave marks on clothes.
Amazing product, worked wonders for baby girls dry skin, natural ingredients, fragrance free, softeness the bath water. Overall highly recommended!
After attending a baby massage course with my daughter, I was looking for a baby safe massage oil instead of rapeseed, as I although effective I did not like the 'cooking' type smell it left on my daughter's skin and clothes. The Mustela massage oil is in a container, which doesn't leak and the spray enables the right amount of oil to be released from the container. The smell is gorgeous and provides a relaxing experience for both of us. My daughter has dry patches on her skin and the oil treats this and moisturises her skin well. I'm really pleased with this and have recommended it to other friends who have attended baby massage.
I have been using this oil on my little one since she was a month old. I squirt a few drops into her bath, which I think makes her bathing experience more pleasant. After baths, I use this oil again to massage her legs, arms, torso and back, before dressing her in her pyjamas. The oil is very gentle and smells absolutely dreamy. The texture is thicker and fragrance more luxurious than other brands. The quantity is small, true, but I think the quality is very high and I do not need to apply a great amount each time I use it.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.