Replacement Universal Right Arm for the BuggyBoard® –Part Number 81300.
Key Features :
- Compatible with Lascal Mini and Maxi BuggyBoards.
- A replacement left arm for the BuggyBoard® Maxi and Mini.
- To replace the arm, unscrew the height adjustment screws until they are released.
- Remove the height adjustment screw and replace the arm and then replace the screw and tighten.
- Choosing the right cotter pin hole…..
- There are three holes in each arm. To choose the correct hole that best suits your stroller, position the BuggyBoard® as close as possible to the back of your stroller, however do make sure that you child can stand comfortably. Once decided, screw the cotter pin into the chosen cotter pin hole and tighten with a coin. If the arms are too short to fit to your stroller, there is an “Extender Kit” available as an accessory.
Help Desk and Contact Info:
- Tel: +44 1730 895761
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org