This upside-down wash bottle provides a gentle stream of water for easier postpartum care and more comfortable bathroom trips. Simple, safe, and backed by research and guidance from experts.
- Gently washes this sensitive area and soothes post-birth discomfort with a cleansing stream of water.
- The Post-Birth Wash Bottle can hold up to 360ml of water and can be easily used upside down to reach the perineal area.
- BPA Free
- Gynecologically tested
- 360 spray upside down
How to Use:
- Fill bottle with warm water. Screw cap on securely and extend nozzle firmly
- While on the toilet, invert bottle between legs aim the tip towards the perineal area.
- Squeeze bottle gently while urinating and repeat as needed to clean the area.
- You may also like the Lansinoh Organic Post-Birth Relief Spray for another post-birth must have!
Q: When can I begin using the Lansinoh Post-Birth Peri Wash Bottle?
A: You can start using the Wash Bottle immediately post birth when using the restroom, or anytime you want to gently cleanse the perineal area.
Q: How long can I use the wash bottle for?
A: You can use the Postpartum Wash Bottle for as long as you would like. After recovering from childbirth, you may find your Wash Bottle is still useful as a portable bidet.
Q: What should I put in the Postpartum Wash Bottle?
A: Fill the Wash Bottle with warm water for gentle, soothing cleansing. Please use as directed and consult your physician with any additional questions.