Lets You Monitor Your Child on Your Sat Nav
- The world’s first in-vehicle video baby monitor that works with your dedicated Garmin sat nav¹
- Seamlessly switch from navigation mode to babyCam view
- Night vision captures video in bright and low-light conditions, without disrupting your child
- Helpful alert reminds drivers to check for passengers before exiting the vehicle
- Easily mount babyCam to the headrest in minutes; no tools needed
Driving with Baby Just Got Easier
New parents have plenty to think about when driving with a baby on board. That’s why we created Garmin babyCam: the world’s first in-vehicle video baby monitor designed to give you an “on demand” view of your baby on your compatible Garmin sat nav1. So, you can drive with turn-by-turn GPS route guidance and still check on baby without turning around. Garmin babyCam — it’s the watchful helper you need. Every trip. Every time.
babyCam also features night vision to give you a clear view in low-light conditions without turning on interior lights or disturbing your baby (who may have finally nodded off to sleep). Day or night, the camera captures quality video, and its adjustable viewing angle enables you to focus in on baby — or widen the picture to include multiple children and carseats in back.
Installs Easily in Minutes
- You don’t need tools. .
- A simple, but highly secure, twist-to-clamp bracket lets you mount the camera to a front or back seat headrest, depending on which way your child’s car seat is facing. By simply connecting your compatible Garmin sat nav to the wireless video and traffic receiver power cable (included with babyCam), your system is ready to sync. Once your device is powered on and wirelessly paired with babyCam, you’re all set to view the live video feed on your sat nav’s display.
Add More Cameras, If You Like
- Up to 4 cameras can be combined in 1 system for your vehicle, allowing for multiple camera views to be displayed on your Garmin sat nav’s screen.
Long Battery Life
- Your babyCam is powered by 2 AA rechargeable or disposable batteries (not included) that typically will last up to 3 months.
- A helpful onscreen alert lets you know when the batteries in babyCam are running low.
- If desired, plug babyCam into a constant power source, such as your vehicle’s lighter/power outlet.
Leave Worries Behind, but Not Your Baby
- The helpful on-screen alert will remind you to check the rear seats for any passengers you’ll want to take with you before exiting the vehicle.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 86.5 x 39.9 x 43.7 mm
- Weight: 53.0 g (not including batteries)
- Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- External power adapter: Yes (not included)
- Battery Type: 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Battery Charging: No
- Night Vision: Yes
- Wireless connectivity: Yes (2.4 GHz)
- Check for Passengers: Yes