Epaderm Ointment is a rich emollient formulated with clinically proven ingredients that deeply moisturise the skin. It has no fragrances, colourings or preservatives making it ideal for treating a wide range of skin conditions and is especially suitable for babies and children.
- For the management of eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions
- Can be used directly on the skin, in the bath or as a skin cleanser
- Suitable for all ages, including babies
- Free from fragrance, colouring and SLS
- Developed by dermatologists and recommended by GPs
How to use
- For use as an emollient: Apply Epaderm Ointment to the skin as often as required.
- For use as a bath additive: Melt Epaderm Ointment in a suitable container of hot water and and shake to mix. Ensure the mixture has cooled sufficiently before adding to the bath. Care should be taken as Epaderm Ointment will make the bath surface slippery. After bathing, gently pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- For use as a skin cleanser: Use as required when washing or in the shower.
- Check out the Epaderm Cream Pump 500g for another Epaderm favourite!