Durex Latex Free condoms are made from a "technically advanced" non-latex material which makes them suitable for people who have, or who think they may have, an allergy to natural rubber latex proteins
Tests show that Durex Latex Free condoms have minimal potential for induced delayed hypersensitivity (also called "Type IV allergy" and "allergic contact dermatitis").
These condoms are suitable for users who are latex sensitive.
Nominal width: 56mm
- Non- latex condom
- Polyisoprene condom, suitable for latex allergy sufferers
- Easy-On shaped & teat ended for comfort & fit
- Transparent & lubricated
- 100% electronically tested
Preparation and Usage:
Please read the leaflet inside this pack carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
Using a Play™ lube from Durex with condoms can enhance sex. All Play™ lubes from Durex are condom safe, unlike oil-based lubricants which can damage condoms.
No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
Use a condom only once.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Some people who are sensitive to latex may also have sensitivity to these condoms. If you experience irritation or have any allergic reaction, stop using them and see a doctor
- Durex Play Sensual Massage 2 In 1 is the ideal addition to a romantic night in if you are a fan of a sensual massage, adding extra soft touch where you may need it.
- Durex Pleasure Ring maximises hardness for longer and enhances pleasure for both partners.
"Happy" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Evelyn