The Dreambaby Breezz-Guard Keyless Window Restrictor is designed to restrict the openingdistance of windows and doors to the recommended 10cm / 4in in order to reduce the risk of injury from falls.This patented design is perfect for curious toddlers who love to explore which can lead them into potentiallyharmful situations, especially around windows.The new Dreambaby Breezz-Guard Keyless Window Restrictor works by limiting a windows maximum opening distance.This window restrictor is suitable for sash windows, sliding doors and hinged windows.
- Designed to restrict opening distance of windows to recommended 10 cm to reduce the risk of injury from falls , but still allows fresh air flow.
- No key required.
- Suitable for hinged, sash and sliding (horizontal or vertical) windows.
- Compliant with recent Building Regulations.
- Limit Openings to 10cm / 4in.
- As children grow they begin exploring, opening anything they can get their hands on, which is why Dreambaby® created the Breezz-Guard®. Install it to limit the window openings to a safe distance of 4 inches (10cm)
- The locking mechanism is simple, just insert the cable head and slide it into the locked position. When it’s time to clean the windows, it can be easily disengaged by an adult
- Winner of 2019 Preferred Choice Award in the Child Safety Aids category and the 2019 Preferred Choice Award in Child Safety Products!
Read: Baby-proofing Essentials.
DOES THIS MEET ASTM F2090?
- Yes, the Window Restrictor has been tested to and complies with: ASTM F2090-17 – Window Fall Prevention Devices and Fall Prevention Window Guard Devices.