The cabinet flexi-lock is is very easy to install and use. This lock has a dual-opening mechanism, making it very difficult for children to open. This mechanism allows for more flexibility in the shape and size of the knob or handle with which they can be used, and are made of strong, childproof plastic to avoid injury and mishaps in the home.
- Particularly hard to open. Using a selection of diverse locking solutions in your home helps stop children from learning how to control them by doing what children do finest - inspection and learning.
- Dreambaby® Flexi-Locks function with a multi-touch release structure that makes childproofing quick and simple as no tools are necessary to mount them
How to Use :
- To open plainly press the centre button and one of the side buttons at the same time.
- To close, thread the straps all the way through the handles and reinsert into the lock.
These do what they are meant to do..keep my kids out of the cupboards without installing hardware. They fit many of my cabinets. Other reviewers complain about breakage, but unless you are installing serious hardware, any plastic lock will break after a time. Try not yanking them so hard. I've tried other removable cupboard locks, just as breakable, but none of them kept my kids out of the cupboards. I'm still buying these after 5 yrs.
Dreambaby - Cabinet Flexi-Lock are good quality locks that fits well over cabinet door handles of many shapes and sizes. Our nine month old will never work out how to open this lock, as it requires both hands and quite a bit of strength in your fingers to open the lock.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.