**In line with HSE guidelines.
Push and Turn Window Restrictor is designed to eliminate the risk of injury caused by falls from windows by restricting the opening of a window between 10cm and 15cm.
How it Works
- The Cardea Push and Turn Window Restrictor has been designed to prevent people from falling out of windows, restricting the window so it only allows it to open as far as 10-15cm in line with HSE guidelines. Suitable for establishments where window restrictors can't be key lockable.
Push and Turn Operation
- Instead of the usual key operation that comes with most window restrictors, the push and turn is unlocked by hand, allowing for access as and when required.
- The window restrictor can be installed in just 10 minutes in most locations, allowing you to provide safety and security on your premises quickly.
- Supplied with tamper-proof screws.
- Cable length of 200mm.
- Tested to BS EN 13126-5:2011
- Powder coated Alluminium casing.
- Plastic coated 20mm steel wire welded at both ends to fixing lugs for extra strength.
- Depending on fixing points this can be Child Safe and HSE compliant.
- Screw fixed with Tamper proof screws.
- Can be fixed to all window types and doors.
- Comes complete with full instructions.
I installed this in a rented property, the guy who installed them told me they are premium quality and will last years, therefore happy to recommend
Good product,easy to fit, just one slight issue.Would be good idea to include ordinary securing screws as well as the tamper proof ones .Dont see the need for these non removable screws .
Just flitted ten locks to my appointment best on the market, very fast delivery from an irish owned company,
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.