- Caldesene Powder is a baby powder that can actually protect your baby from nappy rash in several different ways.
- Because Caldesene powder is a medicated powder, it attacks harmful bacteria.
- It soothes skin irritation, which helps prevent rashes.
- Caldesene Powder's special formulation also means that it forms a barrier against wetness on your baby's skin.
- With Caldesene Powder there is also no need to rub baby's irritated skin which might be painful.
- The active ingredient in Caldesene Powder is Calcium undecylenate.
How To Use :
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area
For minor skin irritations
Smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin