- Caldesene Powder is a baby powder that can actually protect your baby from nappy rash in several different ways.
- Because Caldesene powder is a medicated powder, it attacks harmful bacteria.
- It soothes skin irritation, which helps prevent rashes.
- Caldesene Powder's special formulation also means that it forms a barrier against wetness on your baby's skin.
- With Caldesene Powder there is also no need to rub baby's irritated skin which might be painful.
- The active ingredient in Caldesene Powder is Calcium undecylenate.
How To Use :
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area
For minor skin irritations
Smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.