The Beaba "Tomydoo" electrical & evolutive baby nasal aspirator is a device designed to help parents suction out mucus and congestion from their baby's nose. The device is electrical, meaning it runs on a rechargeable battery, and evolutive, meaning it can adapt to the needs of different ages and stages of development in babies.
- Different tips as baby grows older
- Aspiration in seconds: increased by blocking opposing nostril
- Newborn tip (0 to 3 months)
- Normal secretion tip and thick secretion tip
- Removable head: easy disassembly and cleaning
- Accessories: supplied with storage pouch, 1 extra silicone seal and 2 batteries lr6 (aa) (supplied)
- Care: easy cleaning with soft cloth. Tips sterilizable
- The "Tomydoo" aspirator comes with three different sizes of silicone tips, each designed for a different stage of development.
- The smallest tip is for newborns and very young babies, the medium tip is for older babies and toddlers, and the largest tip is for children up to 3 years old.