- 4-in-1 food processor: Steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats. XL Capacity.
- Quickly steams cook in 15 minutes: Preserving flavours and vitamins.
- Bowl capacity XL 1100 ml: Quickly prepare large quantities.
- • Manual cyclone-effect blade: For tailored mixing, adapting the consistency to the child’s age (smooth, pureed, chunks).
- • Removable steaming basket: Possibility of collecting cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to modulate the texture of the preparation.
- • Graduated measuring bowl: Easy to measure quantity of water to pour into tank.
- • Automatically switches off with light and sound signal when steaming is finished: No monitoring required.
- • Removable lid: Easy to clean.
- • Single control button (cooking – mixing): An ultra-compact solution.
- • Security lock of bowl: Click sound ensures secure locking.
- • Cycle meter with descaling indicator: Warning light.
- • Spatula: Practical to remove the steam basket, stir and empty food into the bowl without being burnt.
- • Removable blending/smoothie filter lid: Easy to clean.
Accessories: Supplied with blending/smoothie filtre lid, spatula and recipes booklet.
Care: Cover, basket, lid, knife: Wash by hand or dishwasher. Body of device:Clean with soft damp cloth. Do not immerse.
Attachments (Sold Separately):
Beaba Rice & Pasta Cooker for Babycook Solo & Duo (white) - has been designed to work with the Beaba Babycook in order to allow for the cooking of rice, pasta and similar foods without the need for parents to watch over them.
We love our Beaba cooker. It's great for making food for anyone at any age. In addition to baby food, I use mine to make Butternut Squash soup, mashed potatoes, and streamed veggies for the whole family!
This is a GREAT product : not only does it make delicious purees, all vitamins preserved and so smooth thanks to the blender, but it also is soooo easy to use, not to mention to clean ! In only 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the ingredients) I can make amazingly tasty vegetables for my six months old, and just the right quantity so it is always extra fresh. You can also make more and freeze it in ice trays, I have to admit sometimes it is convenient. It is so worth the money !!!
I have to admit I wasn't sure if the babycook was a gimmick. While you could definitely live without it, it has made my life a whole lot easier. T
here's less to wash, less concentration required (I have very little of that these days!), it takes less time (I also have very little of that!) and it has taken the blind fear out of weaning.
It preserves all the nutrition and goodness of fresh ingredients, so you're doing right by your little one too. It comes with a recipe book and they've loads of recipes available on their blog, all aimed at specific stages of the weaning process.
All in all, it has made my life easier, and as a new mum, that gets my vote!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.