Basq Resilient Body Stretch Mark Oil - Eucalyptus
100% pure botanical oils blended for optimum stretch mark prevention and repair. Omegas, antioxidants and skin toners all in one beautiful blend. Tone, nourish and strengthen your skin with Basq's Resilient Body Oil. Rich in Essential Fatty Acids and Antioxidants, this all natural blend works with your skin to promote elasticity and resiliency. It absorbs quickly and greaselessly to soothe itchy, dry, stretched skin, leaving it feeling soft and toned. Perfect for stretched skin during pregnancy, after weight loss or as an all over body moisturizer and toner! This natural blend includes Hazelnut, Sweet Almond, Wheat Germ, Grapeseed, Rosehip, and Eucalyptus oils, along with Vitamin E - -all known to replenish the skin, promote healing and help lessen the appearance of stretch marks. These oils drink in instantly, you'll be amazed at how smooth and replenished your skin feels. Enjoy the invigorating scent for an everyday lift.
Nourish Pregnancy Stretched Skin
Build Collagen and Elastin, essential for stretch mark prevention and maintaining skin strength during and post pregnancy.
- Stretch Mark Prevention – Omega-Rich Grapeseed, Rosehip and Vitamin E Oils fuel deep renewal where damage starts
- Instant Relief for Itchy Skin – Super Moisturizing Hazelnut, Sunflower and Sweet Almond Oils hydrate dry, stretched skin
- 100% Botanical Oils – Mineral Oil Free, deeply nourishing and never greasy – Better for mom and baby.
Use daily after a warm shower to nourish and strengthen stretching skin. Massage in a circular motion on stretch mark prone areas: tummy, breasts, lower back and hips.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.