Formulated to provide a single unique nutritional supplement for use by men when planning a pregnancy
- The ingredients have been carefully selected and are used in moderate safe levels according to EU standards
- The formulation contains no herbals, only pure scientifically proven compounds
- Only those ingredients known to especially benefit male fertility are included
- Beneficial to sperm production, energy and a general sense of health and well-being
With Babystart FertilMan there is no longer a need to purchase complicated and expensive combinations of vitamins and minerals--just 1 capsule a day provides safe levels of essential nutrients for men and should be taken by the man as soon as a couple start planning a pregnancy.Babystart FertilMan has been formulated to provide a single unique nutritional supplement for use by men when planning a pregnancy. The ingredients have been carefully selected and are used in moderate safe levels according to EU standards.
The formulation contains no herbals, only pure scientifically proven compounds with known effects giving Babystart FertilMan a high “quality” status. Only those ingredients known to especially benefit fertility, conception and pregnancy are included. It has also been carefully formulated to help safeguard dietary requirements as soon as you start trying to conceive. This unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and anti-oxidants, are carefully chosen because of their properties beneficial to sperm production, energy and a general sense of health and well-being.B6, zinc, selenium and magnesium help address specific deficiencies that are known to impair fertility. Vitamins E and C are antioxidants that improve overall reproductive health. L-Arginine helps to stimulate the reproductive organs helping to increase both sperm count and quality.
For the man, supplementing with L-Arginine can help to increase both sperm count and quality. We recommend that men take 1-2 capsules daily whilst trying to conceive.
Note: We do not include Carnitine in this formulation because the high dosage required to benefit men merits taking a separate supplement.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- This product is not a substitute for a healthy balanced diet.
- Anyone taking anticoagulants (blood thinners), should not take these capsules except on the advice of a doctor.
- Professional advice should be sought before use in cae of a history of food intolerance or allergies.
- Suitable for vegetarians.