It is so fun to get out into the garden on sunny days, we all remember our childhoods playing in the garden, but it is important to be protected from harsh UV rays! Did you know that before the age of one, babies do not produce enough melanin to protect themselves from these rays? This is why it is essential to protect your baby from birth with high SPF UV protection when out in the sun! Thanks to this anti-UV tent, your little one will be protected against up to 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays, as well as sand and wind, outside play dates will be all of the fun with less of the worry, so you can focus on the good times knowing everyone is safe.
- Tent: (Unfolded)84 x 72 x 61 cm, (folded): 60 cm.
- 4 pegs
- Convenient storage bag with wide shoulder strap included.
- High anti-UV protection (SPF 50+).
- Fine mesh mosquito net with zip.
- Easy Pop-up system.
- Ventilated meshes to provide cool air flow.
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Large capacity makes it perfect for families with more than one child to sit and play inside.
- The ground fabric is waterproof.
- 100% Polyester.
- Babymoov also have a Babymoov 2-in-1 Inflatable travel bath/pool that can be used for those sunny days outside (and in). Let your baby experience their first paddling pool in a safe environment with a removeable inlay which doubles it as a bath you’ll get a lot of use from this great buy.
Very easy to put up/pack away, and feels like it'll last a few years.
Perfect for what we needed, great for the garden on sunny days and we even use inside sometimes too
Very lightweight and easy to transport as it folds up compactly. Easy to pop up . . . Easy to put down . . .once you know how. Surprisingly big inside, nice and airy. Material is thin so it shouldn't get stuffy inside.
Love this tent! Used it for my 10 month old on the beach and it worked great! He slept every day on the beach in this tent. I did purchase a small battery operated fan to place inside so it didn't get too hot in there, but the tent worked great to block the sun. The stakes held the tent down great in the sand. so far we loved it!
I love how this tent size allows me to change or nurse my baby inside in privacy and shade and that it can be staked down in the wind. It's also big enough that big brother can go in and visit with/play with the baby. I bought it for gardening outside in the hot summer months with a new baby who would need sum protection and shade and would not be old enough yet to wear sunscreen.
e bought this tent to shade our baby and toddler from the sun. They have plenty of room in the tent. It took us an hour to figure out how to fold this tent, but once we did it's easy and we can fold it in seconds.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.