BabyDan Room Divider XXL White 90-350cm + Wall Fittings
Made up of five flexible panels, one being a gate panel, this configuration will provide parents with peace of mind that child is safely away from the fire. The gate panel can open both ways so you can set it to make it easier for you to open, plus a double locking system to keep your little one out. This gate can be extended to fit a wider fireplace by using additional extensions available to purchase separately.
Screw Fitted: Screw Fitted Stair Gates should be fitted at the top of a flight of stairs and can also be fitted in other openings. The main benefits of a screw fitted gate are that it doesn't have a bottom bar which can be a potential trip hazard. Furthermore, a correctly installed screw fitted gate offers the peace of mind of being a more permanent fixture than a pressure fitted gate. Screw fitted gates are fairly easy to install, but will require the use of a drill. All fittings required are included with the gate, and a template is provided to ensure the fittings are fixed at the correct height.
Two Way Opening: This stair gate can be opened both towards you and away from you. However, the gate has a widget which can be set and changed to allow the gate to open either towards you or away from you as required and will ONLY open the way you have set.
Double Locking Mechanism: A double locking mechanism requires two separate actions to open the gate (push button and lift handle). Although this is easy for an adult to operate, and in fact is designed for one handed adult operation, it is also designed to prevent inquisitive toddlers from opening the gate.
Compatible with Extensions: Additional extensions can be added to the configure gate, which will enable it to fit a wider space than the Standard Width.
Designed for children up to 24 months: All stair gates will be advertised to be suitable for children up to 24 months. This guidance should be monitored against your child's own development. Many people may continue to use stair gates well into children's third and even forth years. Often this is unavoidable with older siblings. However, Safetots advise constantly checking your own child's development as individual children's skills do develop at different ages.
- - Screw fitted room divider
- - Can be configured into a play pen or hearth gate
- - Includes 4x 72cm Panels, 1x Gate Panel and Wall Mounting Kit
- - Height: 72cm
- - Quick release wall fittings included
- - Flexible and easy to fit
- - One handed operation
- - Two way opening
- - Double locking system
- - Extra wide door section for easy access
- - Door panel can be positioned anywhere in configuration
- - Mountable on straight and angled walls
- - Fits openings of 90cm – 350cm
- - Can be extended to fit wider spaces with additional 33cm and 72cm panels (sold separately)
- - Extra gate panels allows you to have more than one door opening (sold separately)
- - Complies to Safety Standards EN1930:2011
- - Note: An additional 4cm-5cm will be added to the overall width if mounted at a right angle to the wall with a wall mounting kit