Designed with both convenience and safety in mind, this innovative retractable safety gate offers a sleek and practical way to baby-proof your living spaces. Made from durable materials, the BabyDan Guard Me is built to withstand the rigours of everyday use. It meets the highest safety standards, ensuring a reliable barrier to prevent your child from accessing potentially hazardous areas.
- One of the standout features of the BabyDan Guard Me is its auto-fold mechanism.
- When you release the gate, it automatically folds back, creating a wide opening for easy passage.
- When closed, the gate makes a solid barrier with a clean, simple, and modern look.
- No trip hazards due to no threshold – makes it perfect for stairs and hallways.
- The expandable design ensures a perfect fit in both narrower and wider spaces.
- Easily operated with just one hand in a simple pull and press movement. No need to put down your child or what else you might be carrying on the other arm.
- Free from BHA, phthalate, and PVC.
- BabyDan Guard Me is made in Denmark by BabyDan from a patented design and an improved formula of high-quality, robust, and durable ABS plastic and nylon.
- To ensure children’s safety BabyDan Guard Me is tested and approved by TÜV according to the European standard EN1930:2020 and the American standard ASTM F1004-18.
- BabyDan is the only safety gate manufacturer to be Cradle to cradle certified (assesses safety, circularity & responsibility of materials & products across five categories of sustainability.
- All BabyDan safety gates are made in Denmark since 1947.
- All BabyDan gates in boxes are made from a minimum of 30% recycled material
How to Use:
- Setting up the BabyDan Guard Me is a breeze. Screw the wall mounts to the door frame or wall, adjust the length of the barrier and attach it to the wall mounts. That’s it. In addition to the printed guide, we also provide step-by-step video instructions for the installation via the free Onbox App.
- If fitted inside a door frame BabyDan Guard Me can cover openings between 64.5-89 cm/25.4-35 inches.
- With an extra extension (sold separately) it can cover openings up to 113.5 cm/44.6 inches.
- If fitted on the outside of a door frame BabyDan Guard Me can cover openings between 55-79.5 cm/21.7-31.2 inches.
- With an extra extension (sold separately) it can cover openings up to 103.5 cm/40.7 inches.
- If installed on top of stairs there needs to be at least 9 cm/3.54 inches from the gate’s wall mounts to the edge of the top step.
- If extended with an extra extension (sold separately) the distance must be a minimum of 13 cm/ 5.12 inches.
- This product is a wall-mounted safety gate that requires to be mounted with screws into a wall or door frame for correct and safe installation. Screws for wood are included in the package.
- If installed on a wall with skirting boards, a spacer on the wall that is at least as thick as the skirting boards is required for correct and secure installation.