The Ardo Alyssa Double Electric is a compact, wireless, portable, cordless, and rechargeable modern breast pump. It is an efficient, high-quality, medical standard device, with a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Compact, light and easy to use
- WHO Code compliant
- Automatic Power Pumping to increase the milk quantity
- Memory Plus – personalised expressing at the touch of a button
- MyArdo app to control Ardo Alyssa and more
- Rechargeable integrated battery for maximum mobility
- 2-phases with individual settings
- Closed system for maximum protection
- Combatable with the Ardo Flexible Membrane Pot
- 1 X Ardo Alyssa breastpump
- 1 X Power adapter with USB cable
- 2 X Tube and tube connector
- 2 X Breast shell insert 22 mm
- 2 X Cap with liner
- 2 X Pumpset lids
- 2 X Flexible membrane pot
- 2 X Breast shell 26 mm
- 2 X Lip valve
- 2 X Bottle 150 ml
- 2 X Bottle stand
Q: What is the difference between double pumping and single pumping?
A: In single pumping, milk is expressed from only one breast. Double pumping, on the other hand, involves expressing milk from both breasts at the same time. The Alyssa is a double pump, but can also be used as a single pump. It has been proven that double expressing allows more milk to be expressed in less time. But what is more important, is that expressing is comfortable.
Q: How can I clean my Ardo Alyssa Double?
A: Before cleaning, it is very important to always clean your hands thoroughly first.
- Alyssa pump unit - before cleaning make sure that the Alyssa has been disconnected from the power supply. If necessary, you can wipe the device with a damp cloth and commercial washing-up liquid. Pumpset - wash the pumpset/s with washing-up liquid after each use and rinse thoroughly until clear. Dissasemble the pumpset and clean once a day, or put it in the dishwasher, microwave (in microwave bag) or steam steriliser (according to manufacturer's instructions). After cleaning, dry with a clean cloth and cover.
- The tube adapter and the tube can be wiped with a cloth if necessary, it is important that you do not get the tubing wet.