100% moisture and natural goodness, full of Omega 3, 6 and 9 – but it isn't at all oily (weird but true). Your thirsty skin immediately soaks it up leaving it super soft with a protective sheen. After 15 years of trials, we know this is the best stretch mark protection oil we can make. So it is no surprise to us that it has won a lot of awards and has been the subject of countless emails of thanks. We loved using it because it smells gorgeous and makes you feel gorgeous and, seven babies later, our skin still looks good.
- Every ingredient in Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil has a distinct moisturising purpose and is laden with Omega 3, 6 and 9 – superfood for the skin. Our Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Oil is a perfectly balanced blend of four oils:
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold-pressed to get the very best quality) is rich in all important omegas and very nourishing. It is highly moisturising and quickly absorbed, leaving a soft sheen on the skin with no residue.
- Borage Oil is an ancient oil used in the Far East for thousands of years, it’s one of the richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids omegas, specifically gamma-linolenic acid (rich in omega 6) is very effective in healing damaged skin. Borage Oil is wonderfully moisturising and very active as it is quickly recognised and utilised by the skin.
- Wheatgerm Oil is rich in Vitamin E and is amazingly healing and nourishing to the skin. In addition Vitamin E is useful for its role as a power-full anti-oxidant, soaking up free radicals (so that’s anti-aging) and helping those superfoods get on with their vital work.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is very rich in omega 3 and omega 6, which are beneficial for the treatment of damaged and distressed skin by providing intense moisturisation. This oil has the added benefit of naturally occurring trans-retinoic acid (think benefits of retin–A but without side effects) which is very helpful in preventing stretch marks.
How to use
- Rub in twice a day from above your boobs to below your bum and all the way round.
- You will want to use it for at least four months after baby has arrived in your world because it helps keep your skin toned and tight as you shrink back down to normal.
- Mama Mio Nipple Balm is here to help your dry sore nipples while breastfeeding.