The Lulla Doll is a multi-awarded sleep aid suitable for children of all ages. It imitates closeness with its soft feel and soothing sounds of real-life breathing and heartbeat. Its unique design is based on scientific research, which shows how closeness improves sleep and wellbeing. Lulla has helped thousands of children fall asleep, stay asleep, sleep in their own bed and also provides comfort on the go/when travelling!
- Created by an Icelandic mother, Lulla Doll was developed with doctors, nurses, midwives and parents
- Based on Scientific Research: Lulla is based on scientific research on the positive effects of real-life breathing and heartbeat sounds. Research shows that when babies hear the natural sounds of heartbeat and breathing, they tune into the rhythm that they hear, making their own hearbteat and breathing more stable, helping result in better and longer sleep
- Made from super soft material which absorbs a parent's scent for the added feeling of comfort and safety
- Used in homes & hospitals worldwide
- Also helpful for helping children transition to their own bed or room
- Attachable velcro strap to attach to crib for safe sleep.
- Lulla Doll mimics closeness to a caregiver with its soft feel and soothing sounds which imitate a mother's heartbeat
- 12Hr: Lulla Doll's soothing sounds play for 12 hours, so that Lulla Doll can sleep with your baby throughout the night
- Plays a real-life recording of a heartbeat and breathing with 3 volume variations, instead of white noise which isn't good for baby's hearing when played for a long time (this is why most white noise products only play for 15-60mins).
- Also plays meditative "ocean" breathing of Gudrun, a mother of four who is also a yoga teacher
- Sleeping with Lulla feels like a cuddle - the doll is designed to mimic lying in the arms of a parent or caregiver
- Lulla Doll's Face: Lulla has a face that resembles a human face, as research shows infants as young as two days prefer to look at things with human facial features
- Safe from birth. For babies under 12 months, Lulla Doll should be placed OUTSIDE the crib or sleeping area. The benefits can be achieved even with the doll is out of reach
- Machine washable at warm temperatures - making it safer for babies with underdeveloped immune and respiratory systems. Please note continual washing on a high heat may affect the doll's appearance.
- In a customer satisfaction survey of 5,000 parents, 90% would recommend the Lulla Doll
- Also suitable for older children: Children up to school age can also use Lulla to help relax, offer comfort, help reduce anxiety and provide better sleep
- Has been named a "Miracle Sleep Solution"
- Baby Essential by NAPPA (National Parenting Products Awards) 2022
- Best Sleep Aid by LBP Awards 2021
- Best Baby Comforter by LBP Awards
- Best Sleep Aid by OhBaby! Awards
- Top Choice of the Year Award in Baby Dolls category by Maternity Magazine 2021
- Top Choice of the Year Award in Baby Sleep Dolls Category by Creative Child Magazine
How to Use/Introduce:
- Ensure the doll remains in close proximity to your body to imbue it with your scent, providing an added layer of security and solace for your child.
- Introduce the doll during moments of your child's tranquility and contentment.
- Allow your child to explore the doll, taking in its comforting sounds and the gentle touch of its fabric.
- When introducing the doll, use a cheerful, affectionate tone.
- Incorporate the Lulla doll into your baby's bedtime routine with the sound feature activated.
- For infants under one year of age, permit your baby to hold the doll and keep it nearby while they are awake and as they drift off to sleep, always with vigilant supervision. Once your child is asleep, relocate the doll outside their sleep area, ensuring the sound feature remains active. Secure it to the crib's exterior or place it within proximity. This way, your child will continue to enjoy the soothing natural sounds even when the doll is just beyond their immediate reach.
- Check out our Blog: Lulla Doll: Your Baby’s Sleep Companion, Backed by Science!