Formulated by expert nutritionists and designed to support wellbeing during menopause in 9 ways
- Hormone Balancing: Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Energy: Vitamins B6, C, and Magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Psychological Function: Vitamins B6, B12, C, Biotin, and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function.
- Cognitive Function: Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Skin, Hair & Nails: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
- Testosterone Levels: Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Bones: Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation and the normal function of bones and teeth
- Blood Sugar Levels: Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Immunity: Zinc and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- +Red Clover: A natural source of phytoestrogens
How To Use:
Take 2 capsules daily: Ideally 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks near the time of consumption as they can interfere with the absorption of the ingredients.
- Did you know that sleep problems are common during menopause? You may also like the Health & Her Aromatherapy Sleep Balm 40g to complement your supplements.
- Developed by Experts
- Ethically Sourced