Doomoo seat is an adaptable and multi-functional bean bag that guarantees total comfort both to tiny babies from birth onwards (thanks to its safety harness), as well as to bigger children (up to 30 kg). Thanks to its 2 upper layers that can be detached and interchanged, Doomoo seat can be altered to suit the age and development of the child.
Detachable and interchangeable upper layers.
1. First use – Doomoo seat with safety harness
Has been designed for babies from birth onwards your baby will be quite comfortable, whether sitting up or reclining.
Sitting position: Before placing the baby in the Doomoo seat, apply pressure with hands to the front of the Doomoo seat in order to push the microballs back and create a back rest.
Reclining position: Spread out the microballs evenly to create a snug little nest for your baby.
2. Second use – Doomoo seat without safety harness
- Can be used as soon as the child is able to sit up by itself.
- By redistributing the microballs, the child can mould the seat to suit its favourite position.
It is entirely the parents or carers responsibility which layer should be used (taking into account babies weight, age, height and the extent of the child’s activity).
- The 2 upper layers are machine washable at 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
- The base of the bean bag in laminated fabric may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
The Doomoo seat is a long life product – Refills are available
After a certain time of use it is possible, and absolutely normal, that the microballs inside the Doomoo seat give signs of flattening. For that reason refills of 20 litres of polystyrene microballs are available on special order to your retailer. The refilling of the Doomoo seat can be done easily after unzipping the double zip located on the back of the seat.
- Layer with safety harness: 95% cotton & 5% elastane; padding: polyester; lining: polyurethane
- Layer without safety harness: 95% cotton & 5% elastane
- Base: Textile: 100% polyester; Prints & Original: PVC
- Interior bag: Non-woven fabric: polypropylene; upper fabric: 95% polyester & 5% elastane
- Filling: Micro balls of expanded polystyrene
Doomoo seat is wrapped in a plastic bag as soon as it is manufactured. It is therefore possible that certain odours emanating from the different materials used will be evident on opening. Once the Doomoo seat is placed in a well-ventilated room any odour should quickly disappear.
Because of this, My baby sleeps soundly and can happily do all the chores while she sleeps! I could not ask for more!
I have a 2 month and a 3 years old baby and they both love this! And that i am a happy momma!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.