Each capsule of Cleanmarine Krill Oil, the highly absorbable form of Omega 31, contains 590mg of concentrated, high strength Omega 3 with Phospholipids now with even higher levels of EPA, DHA, with naturally occurring Choline and Astaxanthin, plus 10μg of vitamin D3, 200% of your RDI.
- Pure, concentrated Omega 3 with Phospholipids
- Higher EPA & DHA levels
- Fast absorption, doesn’t repeat like fish oils
- Supports heart, brain, vision & immunity
- Each capsule contains 590mg of concentrated, high strength Omega 3 with Phospholipids now with even higher levels of EPA, DHA, Astaxanthin and Choline.
- This concentrated formula provides the essential fatty acids required for the normal function of the heart, brain and vision.
- EPA and DHA are classed as essential fatty acids because they cannot be made efficiently by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
- The EPA & DHA in Krill Oil is carried by phospholipids. This is the same type of fat our cells are made from, this makes them more easily absorbed by the body than the triglyceride form of Omega 3 found in fish oils. This means not only do you need less of it, one small capsule, but you also avoid the unpleasant after-taste or reflux common with fish oils.
- Quality Assured -To ensure top quality and purity Cleanmarine Krill Oil is processed as it is caught and is rigorously tested for heavy metals.
- Sustainable Choice - When you choose Cleanmarine Krill Oil, you also do right by the planet. Cleanmarine Krill Oil is ethically and sustainably sourced from the pristine waters in Antarctica which means, unlike many fish oils, you will not find any pollutants. We use a process called Eco Harvesting, this is an environmentally friendly technology developed for catching krill. It is a gentle process that singles out by-catch and minimizes environmental impact. As part of our commitment to ethical fishing, every batch of Cleanmarine Krill Oil is traceable from Sea to Shelf.
How to Use:
- Take 1-2 capsules daily.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- You may also like the Cleanmarine MenoMin 60 Capsules!
- An Irish Brand, based in Wicklow
- MSC Certified for sustainability
- Contains no artificial colours
- Gluten free
- Sugar Free
- Not tested on animals
- Halal Certified by Department of Halal Certification Europe (www.halalcertification.eu)