Sleepcurve Crib Mattress
The SleepCurve® Crib Mattress is clinically proven to prevent and remedy Flat Head Syndrome and helps give your baby a better nights sleep.
The SleepCurve® Crib Mattress is designed for babies from birth providing they weigh a minimum of 5lbs (2.3 Kg). Its unique ergonomic design delivers ultimate comfort for babies and peace of mind for parents.
- Keep baby cooler and more comfortable: Your baby’s temperature is very important and care should be taken to avoid overheating. Ordinary cot or crib mattresses trap the heat against your baby’s body and head leading to discomfort. SleepCurve® mattresses feature intergrated, rounded channels so excess heat can escape, leaving your baby comfortable and happy.
- Aid breathing and promote better posture: When a baby is lying on their back on a flat surface, the head is tilted down with the chin touching the top of the chest. This isn’t natural because it constricts the airways and a baby breathing like this is more likely not to sleep through the night. A SleepCurve® baby mattress allows the head to rest in a natural neutral position with the airways completely clear and babies breathing this way will be more comfortable and more likely to sleep through. Parents tell us that their babies sleep more peacefully and when babies catch a normal respiratory infection, they are less affected because the airway is in the natural, open position.
- Clinically proven to remedy and prevent Flat Head Syndrome: In a recent clinical study by Alder Hey Children's Hospital, 29 out of 30 babies with Flat Head Syndrome showed significant* improvement in head shape (cranial vault asymmetry) after using a SleepCurve® mattress. The report concluded that the SleepCurve® mattress produced similar results as a baby helmet for treating Flat Head Syndrome. The authors also commented on how much more cost effective the mattress was (as well as being less obtrusive and more comfortable for baby).
- Reduce Reflux for a better nights sleep: Acid reflux or posseting is unpleasant for your baby and is the cause of many a disturbed sleep. A SleepCurve® mattress has a gentle slope down towards the feet designed to help your baby, whilst still being totally comfortable and allowing your baby to sleep in a natural, comfortable position.
- Allow baby’s head to move freely: All babies’ heads have a pronounced bulge at the back. In the early weeks of a baby's life the shape and weight of the head is too much for the undeveloped neck muscles to control movement. As a result babies lying on a flat mattress will end up with their head turned to one side or another. The unique hollow of a Sleepcurve® mattress allows the baby’s head to turn more freely, which has benefits for the spine and the muscles around the spine as well as the neck muscles.
The pack includes a mattress with a pre-fitted hypo-allergenic, anti-dustmite and washable mattress protector and two fitted sheets.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.