Silvercross POP Pushchair - Black
The Pop is our bestselling stroller, light compact, convenient and comfortable enough for long days out. It's easy to fold and recline with one hand and incredibly easy to carry. It's perfect for busy parents on the move.
- Suitable from birth with lie flat position
- Reclining seat which can be changed with the child still in the pram
- All round suspension for a comfortable ride across bumpy ground
- Lightweight chassis for easy transportation
- Puncture resistant tyres
- Suitable for most small to medium sized family cars
- Lockable Front Swivel Wheels
- Extra wide seat and extra tall ventilated seat back
- 5 point safety harness
- Fully extendable hood with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Suitable from Birth to 25kgs
- Handle Height Position: 107cm
- Assembled Dimensions: L80 x W48 x H107cm
- Folded Dimensions: L105 x W28 x H27cm
- Weight: 7.2kgs
- POP PUSHCHAIR: The lightweight Pop features a strong aluminium chassis with a satin silver finish.
- UPF 50+ EXTENDABLE HOOD: Mesh ventilation is a lovely feature of the fully extendable hood which gives parasol-style protection from the sun.
- 5 POINT SAFETY HARNESSES: The safety harness grows with your baby and and comes with a stylish buckle and matching striped detail.
- RAIN COVER: This fitted rain cover fits snugly over the Pop pushchair to provide protection from the elements.
- GENEROUS SHOPPING BASKET: The fabric and mesh basket is perfect for carrying all those baby essentials.
- ERGONOMIC SOFT FOAM HANDLES: The soft grip handles ensure a comfortable push, and the 1877 design colour-matched caps add a touch of style.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this pushchair. Its not very bulky and it gives really good shade for my baby loves it
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.