Scholl Gel Activ Women's Everyday Heels Insoles
Soft gel with built-in arch support comfortably supports your feet to keep you going all day. Extra cushioning on the ball of foot & arch for a ‘comfy’ feel. Helps relieve pressure so your feet are not stressed at the end of the day. Stays firmly in place. Designed & assessed in consultation with foot care specialists. *vs. not wearing insoles.
How to Use
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing & look for marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole
- Place insole in the correct shoe, sticky side down
- Place the insole so that the raised area of the insole makes direct contact with the arch of your foot
- Reposition as needed so that the arch support fits under the natural arch of the foot
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly & gently out of the shoe
- Suitable for shoe sizes UK 3 – 7.5, AUS 4-8, EUR: 35-40,5.
- For shoes with heels under 5.5cm.
Hazards and Cautions
Caution: Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.